How does FwF work? It is based on the system of mental math created by the Vedics more than 3,000 years ago and recovered during the early part of the 20th century by Sri Bharati Krsna Tirthaji. According to the Vedic system, all Mathematics is based on sixteen Sutras (word formulas). These Sutras make it easier to learn how to do math in your head since they reflect how people actually think, allowing them to easily find the correct solution to the problem. Even better, these Sutras form a coherent system, allowing you to adjust the various methods so that they’ll work with different types of problems.
What are some of the things you can do once you’ve mastered the methods described in the Fun with Figures e-book?
- Easily do subtraction without having to constantly keep the “carry digit” in mind.
- Calculate the natural way, from left to right rather than the unnatural right to left method that we’ve been taught in school.
- Add and subtract fractions in a single step without having to do complicated computations.
- Do multiplication without having to memorize the multiplication tables.
- Perform long division in just a few seconds.
- Double-check the accuracy of your bills easily by using just a single number.
Click Here to Get It Instantly!
And everything in FwF is described in clear, everyday language that describes exactly how everything should be done without the necessity for learning basic theory. To help you learn even more quickly, each technique comes with plenty of examples as well as quizzes that you can use to sharpen your new skills. You can learn a new mental math skill in just a few minutes a day – and enjoy the benefits for the rest of your life.
With FwF, you’ll soon be able to impress your bosses or ace your SATs with your newly-developed mental math skills. And the e-book can be used by people of all ages, ranging from grade school students to retirees who are interested in maintaining their mental sharpness by learning new mental math skills. Best of all, Fun with Figures is available at a surprisingly low price that is more affordable than having to take formal lessons or hire a personal tutor.
Click Here to Get It!